Commercial EPCs from £100

As with Domestic properties all Commercial Premises require a Non Domestic/Commercial Energy Performance Certificate if a property is sold or leased.

The premises is rated in a similar way to domestic with the ratings going from A to G (G being the lowest). The assessment is a visual survey of the property and what is looked for is:

Air conditioning, if any
Any insulation

Because of the diversity of buildings which fall under the category of 'Commercial' premises (Industrial units, retail shops, hotels etc) we are always happy to discuss your project and quote accordingly.